- Obstetrics: General prenatal Calcium and Postpartum care High-risk pregnancy. On-site Ultrasound scans. Antenatal exercises and Nutritional guidance.
- Gynaecology: Cancer screening, Adolescent gynecology, PCOS Clinic, Menopause clinic, Premarital counseling, Non descent Vaginal Hysterectomy, Hyteroscopy, Laparoscopy.
- Pap smear: A Pap smear is a procedure to test for cervical cancer in women. It involves collecting cells from your cervix . Detecting cervical cancer early with a Pap smear gives you a greater chance at a cure.
- Fibroids: Non-cancerous growths in the uterus that can develop during a woman’s childbearing years.Risk factors include a family history of fibroids, obesity or early onset of puberty. Symptoms include heavy menstrual bleeding, prolonged periods and pelvic pain.
- Urinary Incontinence: Urinary incontinence or loss of bladder control is a common and often embarrassing problem. The severity ranges from occasionally leaking urine when you cough or sneeze to having an urge to urinate that’s so sudden and strong you don’t get to a toilet in time.
- Uterine Prolapse: Uterine prolapse occurs when the uterus sags or slips from its normal position and into the vagina, or birth canal. Uterine prolapse may be incomplete or complete. An incomplete prolapse occurs when the uterus is only partly sagging into the vagina.